+++ SPECIAL OFFER +++
Ready-to-use skin antiseptic with rapid action. Also suitable for hand disinfection.
- Ready-to-use, alcoholic skin disinfectant
- Short exposure time (from 15 seconds)
- Without microbicidal additives
- Acts against bacteria (incl. MRSA, TbB) and fungi; limited virucidal (incl. HBV, HCV, HIV)* and effective
against rota and polioviruses
- Dries quickly
- Stronger staining of the disinfected skin area
- DGHM/VAH listed
100 g solution contain:
Medicinally active ingredients:
Ethanol (100%) 74.1 g, 2-propanol (Ph. Eur.) 10.0 g
Purified water (Softasept® N coloured additionally Povidone K 30, citric acid, dyes Yellow orange S (E 110)
and azorubine (E 122))
Hypersensitivity (allergy) to ethanol, 2-propanol or (Softasept® N coloured only) one of the other substances.
Ingredients. Softasept® N is not intended for the antisepsis of mucous membranes or for use in the immediate vicinity of the skin.
Suitable for the area around the eyes.
B. Braun Melsungen AG
For further information, please refer to the safety data sheet, the product description or the operating instructions.