Invacare Birdie® Evo patient hoist
Ø100, foldable + 2-point, 450mm wide
Manual/electric patient hoist with a load capacity of up to 180 kg
- Easy maneuverability
- Innovative spreader bar shape and hook design
- Disassembly without tools, into two lighter parts; only one technician required for delivery
- Electric and manual emergency lowering
- 2-point spreader bar, 450 mm wide
- Load capacity up to 180 kg
Invacare BirdieEVO is available in the following variants:
• Chassis spread optionally manual or electric
• Rolls optionally with 75 or 100 mm diameter
With the BirdieEVO family of patient lifts, transfers become easier and safer – for patient and caregiver. The BirdieEVO generation offers a wealth of well thought-out technologies, for example the belt suspension that can be operated with one hand, the patented “Slow’R” system for effective vibration damping and the “SMARTLOCK” technology for quickly changing the spreader bar. The ergonomic, attractive design contributes to the individual sense of security.
Advantages of the Invacare Birdie®Evo electr. Patient lifter:
- Slow’R™ damper -Transfers like on clouds
- SMARTLOCK™ – Change spreader bars faster
- Design hooks – simply clip in the straps with one hand
Slow’R® – The integrated damper reduces patient movements to a minimum.
SMARTLOCK™ – Quick and easy exchange between 2 and 4-point spreader bars, without any tools.
SMARTLOCK is so cleverly designed that the bracket is secured in any position.
Hook design – The newly designed hooks allow for one-handed strap attachment. The highly stable, rubberized material reduces the risk of injury.
Weight without spreader bar 40.0 kg
Chassis height 100 mm (with 75 mm castors) / 115 mm (with 100 mm castors)
Color light grey/dark grey
Max. load capacity 180 kg
Chassis spread Manual or electric
Castors 75 or 100 mm
Control box LINAK Homecare
Hand control standard
Innovative spreader bar shape and hook design included
Slow’R™ retrofittable, part number AP1646419
SMARTLOCK™ retrofittable, article number AP1645728