Invacare Softform Active 2 Rx anti-decubitus alternating pressure mattress (hybrid system)
With this mattress you get 2 in 1
The mattress at a glance:
- Pressure-relieving soft positioning system with integrated indirect alternating pressure function
- Automatic adjustment of indirect alternating pressure
- Suitable for bedsore prevention or for patients at risk of bedsores up to stage IV
The advantages of the Invacare Softform Active 2 Rx
- Easy to use: Four status diodes with pictograms (low pressure, no mains voltage, timer error alternating pressure, power LED) and a mute button
- CPR directly on the device: CPR can be reached directly on the control device and the air is released after 20 seconds
- Foiled bottom of the mattress: The foiled bottom of the mattress reduces the shear and friction forces thanks to the sliding function.
- Particularly quiet: Control unit operating noise < 24 dB (A) according to ISO 3745:2003
Foam insert: Cube-shaped foam insert to reduce shear and friction forces
Modular structure: Thanks to the modular structure, the mattress components are available individually.
How exactly does the Softform Active 2 Rx work? Here video Watch!
The advantages of the Invacare Softform Active 2 Rx in everyday care
Hybrid systems reduce various work processes and thus relieve the nursing staff and those in need of care.
- If a decubitus develops, the care bed or mattress does not have to be changed – the patient simply remains lying down and the modular control unit is connected!
- There is no need to prepare the previous mattress
- The patient has to be repositioned less
Shear and friction forces can be reduced by the cube-shaped foam inserts and the foiled underside of the mattress with the sliding function.
Plug and play controller
The control unit can simply be plugged in and switched on. Thanks to the automatically controlled pressure sensor, it does not require any
further settings. The air can be deflated within 20 seconds by plugging the CPR connector directly into the device.
The operation of the device is also very simple: you can choose between four status diodes with pictograms and a mute button. With < The device runs very quietly at 24 dBA.
Due to the modular structure of the medical and orthopedic mattress, the components are also available individually. This saves costs.
We recommend that you use the mattress to prevent bedsores or to support therapy in patients with a high risk of bedsores (stage IV).
This mattress is available in different sizes. Regardless of whether the mattress is used for the care bed or the double bed, you will find the right dimensions.