+++ SPECIAL OFFER +++
The ready-to-use disinfectant wipes are used to clean hands or on all wipe-resistant surfaces or to clean medical inventory.
The wipes have a bactericidal, yeasticidal, tuberculocidal and anti-virus effect according to the RKI recommendation. In addition, the wipes are free of aldehydes and perfume.
Fast drying and high material compatibility speak for the quality of our cleaning cloths.
- Acts bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal including M.-Terrae
- Effective against: (incl. HBV/HIV, BVDV (HCV), vaccinia and influenza / flu viruses) all enveloped viruses according to RKI recommendation
- Effective against , Rota, Adeno and SV40 viruses
- Practical exposure times
- High material compatibility (caution with alcohol-sensitive surfaces such as acrylic glass, polycarbonate glass, etc.)
- Fast drying
- Dimensions: 20×13.5 cm
Bactericidal (incl. MRSA) and yeasticidal: conc. 1 min
TBC (M. terrae): conc. 1 min
BVDV/(HCV) inactivation: conc. 30 sec
Vaccinia: conc. 30 sec
Rota viruses: conc. 30 sec
Noro virus (MNV): conc. 5 mins
- Medical Devices Act (MPG)
- Directive 93/42/EEC
- CE marking on all levels of packaging
- CE classification: Class IIa
Composition:100 g solution contains the following active ingredients: 43 g ethanol, 0.05 g didecyldimethylammonium chloride.
Shelf life: 3 years
Manufacturer: MaiMed GmbH