"sippa" - The drinking aid for swallowing disorders
sippa - Medical drinking aid
sippa is a medical drinking aid for people with swallowing disorders or movement restrictions. It helps sufferers to pursue their normal drinking habits without outside help.
The patented sippa mechanism allows the affected person to drink with their head lowered, thus preventing swallowing. The cup can be emptied without having to change the head position.
How does sippa work?
sippa has many functions that are helpful for therapeutic and nursing management of problems with drinking and swallowing:
- Static drinking position with chin lowered
- Transparent lid with drinking opening
- Leakage protection and sealing valve
- Optional handles
- Shatterproof plastic
- Misapplication protection
- Natural lip line
- Dishwasher safe
Modularity for every situation:
sippa is a completely modular system to adapt to the needs of the user.
Spill protection, handles and the patented sippa mechanism can be used optionally with the standard cup.
Each individual part is also available as a 10-pack in our store!
- Reduction of the risk of aspiration
- An optimal head position with chin lowered
- A habitual wetting of the lips
- Enabling normal swallowing boluses