Tested by an accredited CE certification body and of course CE-certified, the filtering respirator mask of device class FFP2 (FFP = Face Filtering Piece) impresses with a comfortable, round fit, and thus ensures a comfortable, complete nose and mouth coverage. The 4-layer FFP2 respirator mask MC2H1 not only offers the wearer effective, reliable protection against infectious particles and aerosols, including viruses, but also serves to protect third parties, since not only the inhaled but also the exhaled air is effectively filtered.</ strong>
The particle-filtering respirator mask is cut in the so-called funnel shape and consists of several layers of dense filter materials (fleece layers). In the middle there is a dense filter fleece (so-called meltblown fleece), which has an electrostatic charge. This makes it possible to capture even the finest aerosols that are not caught by the sheer fiber density of the fabric.
A malleable nose clip that needs to be pressed snugly against the nose ensures optimal fit and support. The high-quality mask adapts perfectly to different face shapes and movements, fits close to the face and moves with breathing. Thanks to elastic ear loops, the mask can be worn comfortably for a long time.
High-quality FFP2 masks made in Germany
– Reliable self-protection and protection of others (!)
– German origin goods “MADE IN GERMANY“, production in Germany (Bavaria) with materials from Germany
– Device class FFP2, enormous filter performance, over >98% according to test criteria of EN149:2001+A1:2009
– Optimal breathing comfort – low breathing resistance, no shortness of breath, no difficult breathing in or out
– Meets the requirements of the Personal Protective Equipment Regulation (EU) No. 2016/425
– CE certified according to EU standard EN149-2001+A1:2009
– Shelf life is 3 years from production date
– Free from harmful substances and glass fibers, latex-free